Sunday, September 20, 2009

Well, today turned out different

So today was supposed to be W2D2, but, my nice gentleman friend brought over this nice work out DVD that he really wanted to do. It's from The Biggest Loser, and he's trying to get healthier as well, so I decided to do that 20 minute workout, then go for a run.

Oh....my....god... I did the 5 minute warm up, 20 minute work out then the 5 minute cool down and was totally out of breath, exhausted, sweating horribly. So...no running for me today. I will, however, be going tomorrow because I SO want to do this 5k in December in 30 minutes. It's a lofty goal, I know... but I can do it if I put my mind, and legs, to it.

I'm off to take a nap!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I did one of the biggest loser workout dvds and it is for sure a good workout! I was hurting the next day :)

Brandy said...

I'm still a little sore from it! Especially my arms.