Monday, September 28, 2009

I don't even know... w2d3??

So, I was supposed to do w2d3 on Thursday, then I had a migraine, so I thought I would do it on Friday...well, stupid migraine had other ideas for me...Then, this weekend, I was cramping and just not feeling well. So today, I got my running gear on, texted my friend, asking if he would go with me. He said come to his house and we would do this trail.

Holy crap. If I'm able to move tomorrow, I'll be surprised. It was a beautiful late afternoon for a walk/jog/run/pant/stumble...The terrain was a bit more rugged then what I was used to, and, well, at the end of it, I realized I had just done three miles of the walk/jog/run/pant/stumbling. I did properly stretch...before and afterwards. I think I will however redo week 2, just to make sure I'm good to start week 3, which should be this Wednesday, the 30th.

So...I'm going to go take some advil and stretch the shins some more. I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: