Friday, September 25, 2009

Interesting turn of events

So on Thursday, Sept 24th, I was SUPPOSED to do W2D3...but, when waking to a migraine, one can barely move to take a fistfull of drugs, let alone think about running. So, after knocking myself out twice and waking to no pain (but that horrible migraine hangover like state), I'm feeling much better and I PLEDGE to myself and to all you good people that I'm going tomorrow morning!! I hope the rain stays away just long enough for me to get this in...heck, as long as it isn't a down pour I'm going to go!

On a side note, the twisted ankle is fine. Didn't bust it up too badly... however, me thinks that I need new running shoes. I've been seeing good things about Asics, but I'm completely dumb and new at this so when I can actually AFFORD them, I'll just hit the local running store.

So...I'm off to sleep yet again today. I hope everyone is well and happy!

Ciao!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hope you have a good run tomorrow!