Tuesday, September 22, 2009

W2D2

Ok...so..yeah...

I did this today, and I don't know what my problem was. I was totally out of breath...and it just felt like my body did NOT want to do this today, but, I pushed it and got it in. I was actually supposed to do this Sunday, but my nice gentleman friend came over with a work out DVD that he wanted to do, so I did that instead. I did twist my weak ankle last night at my parents' house, so I was really concentrating on how I was stepping down.

I may have to repeat week 2. Not sure just yet...not that I want to, but, I think it will be for the best. We'll see!!!

I am still proud of myself for doing this. To me, it's a huge accomplishment to actually want to do this. I find my energy is up a bit...my mood has improved...I'm starting to sleep a tad better...all positives! I'm so looking forward to where I'll end up in all this running mess, but I'm also enjoying the journey as well.

Until next time....

No comments: