Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blah....

So, today I'm super busy, well, let me rephrase that. I'm not going to be until called upon. I'm helping with a very good friend's surprise birthday party, and when he actually leaves the house, I have to RACE over to his house and help his fiance, who is my best friend, set up for the party. Not a problem, however...that means I really can't plan anything, so W2D2 may just have to wait until tomorrow. Bums me out, and knowing that it bums me out lets me know that I'm not going to slip up and not do this tomorrow.

Also, found this groovy article about how a runner should eat. I love active.com. :D

So anyway...I'll have fun at the party and go run everything off tomorrow.

Cheers!

1 comment:

EmcogNEATO! said...

Just wanted to stop in and say hello to a fellow C25Ker. Found you surfing blogs!