Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ramblings of the Brandy mind..

So today I woke up feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders....stress, money issues, family, health....blah blah blah blah... Today is a rest day for me, but I'm THIS close to strapping on my shoes and hitting the pavement hard and furious. The best way for me to release tension and stress is to sweat it out...

Wait a second...I think Mother Nature just heard me. The weather has just turned into something unsuitable for running. Ah well. Perhaps this is her way of telling me to just clean the house rather than run.

On a side note, I found an interesting article in regards to healthy eating for Fall. I'm sure I'm not the only one whose mother has a KILLER stuffing recipe, who can whip out a peach cobbler like no one's business and who finds comfort in anything carb, especially in the Fall when it feels so nice to snuggle up with someone and roast marshmellows near the fire.

One last thing then I suppose I'll do some job searching....does anyone else experience shoulder pain after a run? It has gotten better, so I think my theory of not relaxing my shoulders was true...but my right one still feels "tight" after a run.

Have a WONDERFUL, blessed, groovy, awesome and just a simply lovely day!

No comments: