Sunday, September 13, 2009

W1D2

So, today was a success, in that I got outside and did this, at a beautiful nearby park. However, my shins were KILLING me. But I wasn't going to let that stop me. I took my nice gentleman friend with me, and we did the initial brisk 5 minute warm up walk, then busted out in the 60 second jog. Good lord, I couldn't do it again... my shins were enraged. so, we briskly walked the course three more times, to make it a four mile walk.

I stretched them out really well before, and afterwards. I plan on stretching them out as well tomorrow and then hopefully by Tuesday, I can do the whole W1D3 fully and completely.

I'm also really diggin' the support and enthusiasm of the Fan Page on Facebook for the Couch to 5k. I've found a lot of inspiration from these folks!!

No comments: